There are some news that happened during the past weeks:
- Answering to the request of some community members we have published the instructions and data files that allow to build the installers for Openbravo.
- Adrián Romero has documented how the new database source management works in Openbravo R2.35 and later versions. As you know, this is an important step that makes possible to properly do version control on the database sources and also simplifies the process of leveraging fixes and code from different versions of Openbravo.
- We have recently published two documents that explain how to install and setup and develop for Openbravo using Eclipse IDE.
- We have to define the specifications for some of the major functionality that will be included in Openbravo R2.40 including Tags, Intrusive alerts or industry templates. Feel free to comment on any of this using the Openbravo open discussion forum.
- As you Openbravo has acquired the LibrePOS. We have created a section in our Wiki that collects all the documentation available for Openbravo POS (previously known as LibrePOS). Martin Alvidrez has also completed a new Openbravo POS User Manual in Spanish.