- Easier to contribute to Openbravo ERP by allowing distributed and decoupled development and maintenance of optional features.
- A rich set of extensions for the Community to meet their unique business requirements without bloating the core product.
- Shorter implementation cycles by enabling system integrators to develop micro-vertical templates.
- Scalable business opportunity by creating modules once that can be easily reused in multiple implementations, or sold to others implementing Openbravo ERP.
The videos published are the following:
- Course Introduction. A high level introduction of Openbravo modularity capabilities and benefits for users and developers.
- Modularity Concepts. An introduction to the main Openbravo modularity concepts, including types of modules, the central repository and the module manager console.
- Create a module. A description of the steps required to create, register, develop and publish a module.
- Install a module. A step by step tutorial on how to install an Openbravo ERP module.
- Update a module. A step by step tutorial on how to update an Openbravo ERP module.
- Uninstall a module. A step by step tutorial on how to uninstall an Openbravo ERP module.
If you have any questions regarding modularity please do not hesitate to post them in the Openbravo ERP developers forum.